Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Anxiety Disorder Photos Has Anyone Been Able To Successfully 'reinvent' Themselves?

Has anyone been able to successfully 'reinvent' themselves? - anxiety disorder photos

(Wall of text before lol)

I am a girl in school, but next year I move to another school for my last two years of school education. So I have social anxiety disorder in most of my life, so it's always difficult to get the real people in front of my people to express, and many schools have this preconception of me as uncomfortable quiet and obedient and quiet.

I know it's a long shot for me to throw away my anxiety completely for the next year, but I think that at least somewhere. I have a new picture of me in the sense for me to remove these festivals, so you have a new beginning in my new school. I'm excited and scared at the time.

So I wonder - you want to change into a completely different person, for what reason? To what extent are you satisfied with your new image? Has anyone any proof of that? (ie, before and after photos! haha). I must really know, because, believe it or not, this is a daunting task for me. : D

No comments:

Post a Comment