Sunday, December 27, 2009

Propane Burner What Is The Best Way To Make A Propane Burner For A 55 Gallon Drum Bbq Grill W/standard Lp Valves?

What is the best way to make a propane burner for a 55 gallon drum bbq grill w/standard lp valves? - propane burner

I tried my old gas grill in a 55 gallons. Broiler / grill. Replacement burners do not provide even distribution of heat. I thought of my own recorder. I'm not sure what materials are simply the best. The type of steel, hole size, ventilation, etc. .. The grill is working outside the LP shares double check valves.

1 comment:

mike1942... said...

Instead of storing with great tips and smooth, a workshop Cook Grill, propane, or involved in the quality of the material, or a shelter and watch replacement burner. There are many different forms and varieties of patterns of holes, and all are proof gas and air flow.

Post a Comment