Saturday, January 9, 2010

Home Remedies For Vaginal Discharge Vaginal Itching, Home Remedies?

Vaginal itching, home remedies? - home remedies for vaginal discharge

So, after they had sex the other day .. Clean as usual. I took a shower the next morning .. I have soap and water ..
There were white discharge .. not really bad smell ..
and was really .. Itch I had this problem before .. even before I had sex.
Any home remedies? because they have no insurance to see a doctor.
I have no yogurt here ...
I do not see a tickle in my time, probably soon.
My friend is checking doens't ETS than a year ago .. and not with someone after they have been reviewed ..

3 comments:

Doctor Click said...

Monistat you can buy in the pharmacy. You really need to do this, or will not disappear. Save brand drugs and work just as well.

GreenDay... said...

U want to see a doctor

Starfiel... said...

Yeast infection? Canesten cream to use!

Post a Comment