Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Brazillian Wax Itchy Girls Can You Help Me? Waxing (Hair Removal) Help?

Girls can you help me? Waxing (Hair Removal) Help? - brazillian wax itchy

Hey.
Then the last time I had a Brazilian wax, which has not spent much time at all.
I think shaving makes me very irritated and itchy, and I hate the beard and makes me crazy.

Heres the problem ..
In my BF would see for a month and an ID card before I leave Brazil, but it will push in months - and I do not want to be shaved.

Is there anything I can do to stop hair growth? Or even stop growing so fast? Or is it a technique of shaving? O depilatory creams for the Brazilian field you've tried and recommend?

2 comments:

Dee said...

You have several cycles of hair growth. They know when the wax and regrowth in 2 weeks, but her hair so high? Thus, the cycle of the hair is just different hair waxed. What to do .... Unfortunately, shaving, hair grows back more wax. It will take longer! I know that sounds funny. But I am a beautician, so that the Brazilians do in life, but I have my own wax-8.

Jay Jay said...

You can use Nair stinks, but it works. She pulled him by the hair type, and delete only.

Post a Comment