Thursday, February 11, 2010

Pregnant Woman Temperature Chart Did Anyone Chart, And Got Pregnant Where The Temp Had A Gradual Rise And Then Became Sedentary?

Did anyone chart, and got pregnant where the temp had a gradual rise and then became sedentary? - pregnant woman temperature chart

I have been TTC, and graphics. I notice they have a gradual increase in temperature. The past ovulation, my temperature is referenced 4 / 10 above, but during the last 3 days was the same temperature. So basically, there was a gradual increase over 4 days and 3 days for the same temperature. So, I think, does not look good for a possible pregnancy. Am I right? All graphics of the sample I saw pregnant women, increase the temporary workers, and never settled down.

1 comment:

Tessa said...

I think it depends times, to women. Some women have a steady increase in other, temporarily or not. Only an eye on him and wait until the luteal phase is more frequent, then test. I also read a three-phase table can be a sign that she is pregnant, but I triphasic character the whole time and I'm not pregnant. So do not despair. It is to be able to still be pregnant. The diploma is not as important as the amount of time the temperature remains above the baseline.

Post a Comment